Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Interesting
Morning! This is an interesting picture. Notice that buildings they are building are crooked! They are meant to be that way. Don't ask me why but they are. These are on the way to
the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where the Iftar meal was served during Ramadan. The one we attended and never got a place to sit or silverware, so we left and went to Chili's and had a nice quiet meal. The hotel was decorated nicely though. Just didn't take any pictures since we didn't stay. What looks like the start of a building or something on the side of the road is what they are doing to hide things being built until it is finished. They put these up so the tackiness doesn't show at least while the games are on.
We have been going places and taking pictures so I have lots to share with you guys. I will try to get it all on the blog asap.
Things here are going fine. We were having weather under 100 degrees for a while, but it is now back in the 100s. The humidity has come back this morning.
I got a printer so I can print some pictures and things now. It will make things easier when we need it for business too.
Jon just IMed me with business information. I hope we finally get everything on the move finished up some time soon. Just getting first bills so I have to get used to when they are due and all of those things. LOL! Jon is doing a good job for someone who has never done bills at all.
He has a kitten he is taking care of right now along with our own animals. He almost his this one on the way home from work so he has a new kitty till someone wants it. He is loving taking care of it. So if anyone needs a kitten I think he has one to give to someone. LOL!
All of the kids seem to be doing really well. Including our wonderful grandson. He is just too cute. He also has two new teeth now. He is working on crawling and walking at the same time. He pulls up on everything. I think he is just in a big hurry to do everything now. I have seen him online the last few days. He is growing like a bad weed.
His parents seem to be doing really well too.
Jay and Danielle are doing good too. They have been back to Lafayette a few times since they got back from their honeymoon. They are taking a business trip to San Antonio with Jay's job sometime soon. Nice. They will have lots of spare time so that will be really nice and fun.
Well, I guess I better get to work. Need to make some party bacon this morning and try to take some pictures of the birds eating on my windwo sill. They are so cute. It is a whole family. The Mom feeds the babies since they are starting to fly now they join the parents while they eat. Mom still feeds them though.
Ya'll have a great evening and day!
Debbie
the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where the Iftar meal was served during Ramadan. The one we attended and never got a place to sit or silverware, so we left and went to Chili's and had a nice quiet meal. The hotel was decorated nicely though. Just didn't take any pictures since we didn't stay. What looks like the start of a building or something on the side of the road is what they are doing to hide things being built until it is finished. They put these up so the tackiness doesn't show at least while the games are on.We have been going places and taking pictures so I have lots to share with you guys. I will try to get it all on the blog asap.
Things here are going fine. We were having weather under 100 degrees for a while, but it is now back in the 100s. The humidity has come back this morning.
I got a printer so I can print some pictures and things now. It will make things easier when we need it for business too.
Jon just IMed me with business information. I hope we finally get everything on the move finished up some time soon. Just getting first bills so I have to get used to when they are due and all of those things. LOL! Jon is doing a good job for someone who has never done bills at all.
He has a kitten he is taking care of right now along with our own animals. He almost his this one on the way home from work so he has a new kitty till someone wants it. He is loving taking care of it. So if anyone needs a kitten I think he has one to give to someone. LOL!
All of the kids seem to be doing really well. Including our wonderful grandson. He is just too cute. He also has two new teeth now. He is working on crawling and walking at the same time. He pulls up on everything. I think he is just in a big hurry to do everything now. I have seen him online the last few days. He is growing like a bad weed.
His parents seem to be doing really well too.
Jay and Danielle are doing good too. They have been back to Lafayette a few times since they got back from their honeymoon. They are taking a business trip to San Antonio with Jay's job sometime soon. Nice. They will have lots of spare time so that will be really nice and fun.
Well, I guess I better get to work. Need to make some party bacon this morning and try to take some pictures of the birds eating on my windwo sill. They are so cute. It is a whole family. The Mom feeds the babies since they are starting to fly now they join the parents while they eat. Mom still feeds them though.
Ya'll have a great evening and day!
Debbie
Comments:
<< Home
happy halloween!
very weird that the buildings are SUPPOSED to be that way! I wonder what the inside is like???
very weird that the buildings are SUPPOSED to be that way! I wonder what the inside is like???
Love those crazy crooked buildings! And I'm also loving the more frequent posts. It's so interesting over there.
Post a Comment
<< Home

