Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

Brunch

Good evening everyone! I would normally have this done already, but I had to get a little house work done today. Today's pictures are from brunch at the Four Seasons Hotel. It one beautiful place and huge. This first picture is of one of the pool areas. I think there are actually five or six pool areas. They have different pools on different levels too. The landscape around each area is so emaculate. There are hot tubs at eash pool area too. There are three of those castle looking things across the back of the hotel. I am not sure what they use them for, but they are functional. The next picture is taken from the front of the hotel. It is the spa area. In the spa
area they have everything from messages, facials, beauty shop, manicures, pedicures, all types of things to beautify yourself and relax your bodies. They really go all out. You take a breezeway area to go from the spa area to the main part of the hotel. If you look out back from the breezeway you will see the many pool areas and the outside dining area. That is where we ate our brunch. The next

area is the front of the main part of the hotel. I can't remember how many floors there are in the hotel, but it is really nice. There are at least four restaurants in this hotel. The brunch is on Friday only. It is from 12:00 noon to 3:30pm. I know that is not the normal time for brunch, but apparently it is here. LOL! They have all kinds of foods, salads, veggies, breads, pizza, soups, meats, seafood, shawarmas, spring rolls, cheeses, lunch meats, and all kinds of desserts. They have so many things to eat you can't begin to eat it all or even try it all. Each type of food has its own room. The dessert room is the biggest and they tell you the desserts are their specialty. Fruits, cheesecakes, icecream, a
chocolate fountain and fruits to dip in it, just all kinds of stuff. Nuts, dried fruits and so many more things. I can't tell you what all they had because most of it I dont' know the names of and won't ever remember the names. We tried as much of everything we could in every area. Did I mention breads? They have all kinds of bread too. We really enjoyed ourselves. It was definitely worth it. I could have been there at noon and stayed till 3:30pm to
be able to work in trying more of the foods.
This next picture shows you some of the different pool areas and the different levels of them. In the lower, left corner are people in a hot tub. It is just at the end of a pool that goes under the breezeway, where I was standing when I took the picture. It is a very inviting area. The whole place is very inviting.
I forgot to mention the area we ate in. It is the picture before this last one. The picture only shows part of the outdoor dining area. We didn't sit under that wooden shade area, but just on the other side of it. We had our own umbrella that they would move around if you got any sun on you at all. After we ate all of that food we left and went to the largest mall to walk around. We took in a movie there too and then left and went to another mall. It was a great day.
Well, it is 7:00pm here and I am starving! Need to go see what I want to fix myself now. It won't be anything like what we had at our brunch. Jay and Chris you would have loved to eat there. Jon, I think you could have handled eating the meats they had, but I think Michelle and Danielle would have eaten more of the other things too. Jay, the cheesecake was with all kinds of fruit on top and you would have loved it. The cake part of it was just like mine. It sure was fun to try things. I did have to pick out the raisins in a lot of things though. No problem either!
Have a good one ya'll!

Debbie

Comments:
ooooohh...
i wish i could have gone with you. the food descriptions are making me hungry, and i just ate lunch!!!
very good pics mom, i think you are getting better at your picture taking.
 
Sounds like a great time. Question: what do the arab women swim in? I know they're supposed to be SUPER modest...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?