Thursday, November 09, 2006
Sunsets
We have some of the prettiest sunsets here in Doha. These were taken last Friday. We were stuck in traffic and it took about 15 minutes for this sun to be totally set. In the one picture you can see cars trying to merge in to lanes of traffic. In the other picture you can see some of the construction on the side of the road. That wall/fence is around a huge home or complex. We haven't been able to tell yet. This picture was taken right in front of the Hyatt Plaza. I had to hurry to get these two pictures. It was beautiful.
I have to say our weather has been great the last couple of days. Today our high was 86 degrees. The low this morning was 75. We have a nice 14 mph wind all day long. It is still blowing. When the sun was going down today I was outside and the whole compound was so nice and cool. 82 degrees felt awesome. I never dreamed I would ever say 82 felt cool. Hopefully if we are lucky we will have the nice temperatures just not quite as much wind while on our desert tour Saturday. I am not holding my breath or anything. Of course if we could get a little rain it would be great. I am dreaming there I think. I was thinking like a nice all night rain or an all day nice steady rain would be great. I know I am really dreaming about that!Mike called a little bit ago and is on his way home. It is midnight. He told me the other day it would be a miracle if he got home before midnight. He was right. LOL! He is hungry too. He will have to snack till he can have breakfast.
I hope you guys have a nice afternoon!
Debbie
Comments:
<< Home
beautiful sunsets. we were glad to know mike ws on his way home. hope you enjoy the tour. nonna&papa
Post a Comment
<< Home
