Sunday, May 06, 2007
The Latest!
I can say we don't miss the sand at all. Just a few friends. It is very nice to be back in the states. For those of you who haven't heard, we have been back in the states for about a month swaiting to see where we would be transfered to. We were told Sugarland, but were waiting till it
Preston spent the night with us Friday night. It was his first time and he did great! Slept all night long. We had so much fun. We got up the next morning and went to eat at Ihop. He likes eating there. We left there and went to Academy shopping. Got him some water shoes and some sandals. He had fun pushing the huge ladder on wheels around with his G'pa. In fact, I think they were trying to run over me.
Now for the next adventure in our lives. Moving once again and finding another house to live in. Mike having a new job with SLB. He is now in a different division from well services. He is really looking forward to it. Pray for us as we look for new houses and make all of the decisions we will be making in the next few weeks.
It will be so nice to be able to be with most family members in no more than 4 or 5 hours. Sure beats 2 days of travel. LOL! Jay and Danielle, we will be seeing you guys soon. Happy Early Mother's Day to all Mom's who read this!
I know many of you have been waiting to here whether CWOW got the loan for their new building. They found out Wednesday that they got it, so now they will really be working to get everything ready for the building team that will be coming soon.
Mike and Debbie
Comments:
<< Home
Great post! I see you won't be joining us for fingers and toes. Oh well, maybe next time. I'm glad you finally know where and when now.
good post mom. my son looks good featured on your blog. the sunroof pics of preston and dad are really funny!
Great post...lots of INFO! We will miss you but I am glad that things are finally official for you. Maybe we can get one more lunch in bofore I leave on Saturday. If not, Happy Mother's day to you too. Good luck and see you soon. Elaine
Really enjoyed seeing the huge flowers and of course the pictures of Preston are always welcome. He and Mike look like they are having fun with the sunroof bit. Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home

