Tuesday, July 03, 2007

 

Quick update

Today is a good day! It has been raining for days. Of course, I love it. Jason does too. We are the only sick ones. Today it is supposed to start a little after noon, so we will see.
News! We put an offer on a house last week and and it was accepted. Now we have to go through inspections and we will be ready to go. The house will be in Katy. It is a little closer to I-10 so it will be a little bit closer for Mike to commute.
We went to visit the kids in Lafayette over the weekend. It was nice to see everyone. Sam, Michelle and Chris' lab was supposed to have pups over the weekend, but held out till yesterday. She had 10 in all. Seven blacks and 3 chocolates. Don't know how many males and females, but we got to see them on skype last night and Mom and pups are doing fine and looked really cute.
We went to the church site while we were there and they are making lots of progress. It was nice to see everything. We have seen pictures, but seeing it in person was nice. I know it isn't going fast enough for Chris, but it is getting done. Soon it will be dried in and things will probably go faster since there is so much rain going on. You just can't do a lot while it is raining.
Preston is really growing. He is so much fun to be around. I must say that when his Uncle Jon is around he is more than interested in him. He loves to play with Jon. We all got snow cones on Saturday afternoon and Preston woke up just in time to have some and that little boy can really eat a snow cone fast. We shared and Jon let him drink straight from the straw, so he must really have had a sugar rush. He really didn't sleep much while we were there, but he was still really good.
Mike is enjoying his job. He will probably finally travel some next week. He has needed to go since he got here, but since he was still on the books in Doha he couldn't go anywhere. Now everything is all transfered to the states and he can go. He would have gone this week, but with a holiday in the middle of the week it made it a little hard, so next week it is.
Well, I do believe that is all of the news I have for now. I will put in another quick update when we find out more on the house. I am just so glad I don't have to look at any more.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Debbie

Comments:
good post. nice to finally see an update.
 
glad to get your update. i had almost quit checking it. Love mom&dad
 
Hi there! I was also glad to see an update FINALLY! Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, it's been awhile since I've done one too. I'm glad your offer was accepted and you're on your way to being back in your own house.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?