Saturday, September 22, 2007

 

September 22



Well, the morning started off very early. The pups started making all kinds of noise at 3:00am! I went down and one of them had pooed in the kennel. They were very upset and the smell was awful. I got them outside and got the kennel outside. Much better smell in the house now. I then got the floor cleaned up in the house and then the kennel fairly well done. It is still outside. I then got Uno in and gave her a bath in the sink. Next was Allie's turn. She is too big for the kitchen sink, but we managed. They were then very playful and full of spunk. I got them dried off and then back out to do their thing before they did it in the house. You know after a bath they always have to go. Then back in for a nice nap. I have washed and dried all of the towels and a rug. I think we are going to have a nice morning now.
It is 6am and the women's soccer team is fixing to play. Go USA! If those pups know what is good for them they will sleep through this one.
Michelle and Chris got in yesterday after flight delays and things like that. Shell said all she wanted was sleep and then to try to get back into a normal routine.
Well, that is the news for now. Other than today these pups have done wonderful. Well, and for the first morning when they were stuck under the deck.

Have a great day!

Debbie

Comments:
Ugh, what a rude wakeup call! LOL! They're so cute after they get all cleaned up that you just can't stay mad at them. Hope the rest of your day is uneventful.
 
Im glad that didn't happen while we were there but I would have tried to help you clean everything up. Mom
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?