Friday, September 28, 2007

 

September 28

Good evening! I just got back from Lafayette today. Mike has been in Mexico and is on his way home as we speak. He had a flight delay and missed his plane in Mexico City. Got another one and last I heard from him they were looking for his luggage. At least he is at the airport. I got home a little after 1:00pm and started putting the few things we put up to keep the puppies in the kitchen area while they were here.
They are home save and sound. I enjoyed my visit with everyone in Lafayette while I was there. The pups are back to their normal selves with Maggie and Sam. Allie the larger pup is going to her new home this weekend. Only one pup left to sell now. She is almost potty trained and can sit really well on command and is working on laying down. She is a really sweet puppy in case anyone needs a pup or knows someone who wants one.
I enjoyed staying with Michelle and Chris. It is a lot easier to get to see and visit with Preston that way. Soon there won't be room for us to stay there. When the baby is born Preston will be in the spare bedroom, so we are enjoying the convenience every time we go for now. Michelle had a doctor's visit while I was there and everything is going really well.
We are even more settled in at the new house now. I am fixing to start working on the outside. I picked up the rest of my plants while I was at Michelle's. I need to get them arranged on the deck and fertilize the yard and put fire ant killer on it. We have a few mounds here and there. Of course, there are many other little things we can do too. Hopefully not this weekend. I would like to just live in the house this weekend instead of work on something in the house.
Well, no pictures this time. I didn't get any on my camera this time, but Michelle did and so did Jon. I better go for now. Hope you all have a great weekend!

Debbie

Comments:
glad to read your update and forgive you for no pictures this time. mom
 
glad your plants survived the transfer, thanks for taking good care of the pups!
 
Nick can relate to the lost luggage. His didn't make it to B'ham at the same time as he did either. It was good to get to see you for lunch the other day...enjoyed it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?