Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Memorial Day
Good morning everyone! I know this is really close to the last blog and no it wasn't planned this way. Danielle got all of the pictures from our Memorial Day online, so I thought I would write a quick post and add the link to all of the pictures. You will see that we had a great time. We went to an orchard, met my sister and her family at "The Hill". They have the best burgers and other fast food in Bellville. We visited with everyone for over an hour after we ate. The kids were great waiting on us and they were very tired. We almost took up the whole place. It is a very small place. We left there and came home. The guys baked a peach cobbler and we cooked outside for supper. Preston played in the water sprinkler, got a splinter, got it out and had some cake to make it better. We were really tired, but the kids went to bed early and we made sure we had time for a little canasta. The guys against the girls. For the second time while Michelle, Chris and the boys were here the girls got slaughtered. We will get revenge! Someday. Jay and Danielle went home after that and we all went to bed. The next morning Mike went back to work and Michelle, Chris and the boys loaded up and went home.
You will notice our ducks in the pictures too. They are black-bellied whistling ducks. I just had 5 in the back yard. There was a major feeding going on. The cat of the neighborhood must have been hungry, because I just saw him catch a white-wing dove. I chased him off again. That is the 5th time I have chased the cat off. He got fed and some birds are already back. No pictures of the catch.
Next update will probably be after our family reunion. Should have some great pictures there, too.
Here is the link to the web album. Danielle got some great pictures of everyone!
picasaweb.google.com/DChiz57/MemorialDayWeekend
Hope you guys enjoyed them as much as we do!
Debbie
You will notice our ducks in the pictures too. They are black-bellied whistling ducks. I just had 5 in the back yard. There was a major feeding going on. The cat of the neighborhood must have been hungry, because I just saw him catch a white-wing dove. I chased him off again. That is the 5th time I have chased the cat off. He got fed and some birds are already back. No pictures of the catch.
Next update will probably be after our family reunion. Should have some great pictures there, too.
Here is the link to the web album. Danielle got some great pictures of everyone!
picasaweb.google.com/DChiz57/MemorialDayWeekend
Hope you guys enjoyed them as much as we do!
Debbie
Comments:
<< Home
Two posts in such a short time...I am impressed. Great pictures. Danielle does a wonderful job.
Elaine
Elaine
Deb, great pics. Could Preston's hair get any blonder? The kidos are soooo cute. Can't wait to get me one! LOL... Not too soon though.
Tracy
Post a Comment
Tracy
<< Home

