Friday, August 01, 2008
Chisler Reunion
The first picture was of Jon and Mike. It was a before picture of he and Mike shaving all facial hair off for Jon's 21st birthday. Jon has never seen Mike without any facial hair. He has at least always had a mustache.
This second picture is of Jay and Jon having a
I bet no one can guess who this cutie is in the next picture. That is out happy little Clint! He seems to have a great time till he falls asleep most of the time. He was visiting with his Aunt Deborah in most of the pictures of him. This little guy is sitting up really well now. I believe he is now trying to crawl. Now while we were at the reunion, but shortly after.
This next picture is of Jon and Jay tubing
Next we have Jon and Rachael on the tube. Rach does not like to swim in anything but a pool. She doesn't like not knowing what all is in the water. She can't see in it either. So she doesn't like the beach or the lake. Jon would love for her to learn to like it, but I am not sure she ever will. He never gives up though.
That is not a smile on her face. Of course, Jon
Next picture is of Jon and Mike after shaving. Happy birthday Jon! Well, it was also his grandparents 59th anniversary. We did not get to do much of a celebration since they had to leave and she had to have surgery. I just talked to Nonna today and she says she is
We had a fruit pizza for Jon's birthday and a red earth cake for Nonna and Papa's anniversary. Their anniversary and Jon's birthday are on the same day.
We had other good eats too. We played games and had a really nice time. One game we played was "You might be a Redneck if..." and the other one was "Catch Phrase". They were both fun games.
We were only at the lake for 3 days and two nights. We stuffed as much as we could into
This next picture is of my sister-in -law, Deborah. She is so much fun. The kids all enjoy here. She used to be a PE teacher, so she is pretty good with kids for sure.
Next is Michelle with the wake board. Only
Next is Michelle and Rach. Chillin' on the
Preston sure did like being thrown in the air
Well, we had a great time at Lake Claiborne. If you want to see all of the pictures I have a lot of them in a web album. Danielle still has some really good ones on her computer. They have been really busy since the reunion though. They closed on their house and are how proud homeowners. They stayed with us a couple of nights, becaue the a/c decided to die, but they are all set up now and are almost totall unpacked. I tried to get a picture or two of each of us. If I left someone out I am sorry. I think I managed to get everyone though. Even of Danielle. We so appreciate her taking pictures for us. We are all spoiled by her.
Hope you have all enjoyed the pictures!
Debbie and Mike
Comments:
<< Home
We really are enjoying all of the pictures of the reunion. Just makes us so sorry we had to leave and didn't get to enjoy it with you. Makes me mad at myself and DrMcShan for not getting the problem taken care of sooner. Love Mom
Sounds like you all had a fun time, even though there were lots of problems along the way. Those just make great family stories! Great pix, as usual, Danielle!
Carolyn
Carolyn
I missed this the other day. Good post mom! No pics of you though! It was a lot of fun. Can't wait till next time, and hopefully everyone will make it for once.
Post a Comment
<< Home

