Friday, January 09, 2009

 

October visit

I know, I know, I know it has been forever since I updated the blog. It has taken me almost 2 hours to get the pictures on here this morning. Persistence is definitely how to get it done. Anyway, I am now on the move.
Since we weren't going to get to see the kids at Thanksgiving we decided we would make a trip to Lafayette to



visit. I went and picked up Mom and we made a trip of it. We went to the Pumpkin Patch and the boys really enjoyed it. Got this great picture of Clint and Preston in the swing. I am guessing you can tell neither of them wanted to pose. Clint wanted to get on the pumpkin and Preston just wanted to do his own thing. Mom had a good time pushing Clint around while were looking at all of the animals and checking out the fun jump and things like that. The little hayride thingy wasn't really running while we were there, but that was ok.

Mom, Michelle, the boys and I went shopping and got them their cowboy outfits for Halloween. Preston got guns, spurs, a hat, cowboy shirt and boots. He already had the jeans, so he was in good shape. We got Clint jeans and shirt. They also wore bandannas. They had fun trying on their clothes. At least Preston really enjoyed it.

We got to visit with Jon some, but he was busy with school and work so it was a bit limited time
wise. Mom enjoyed getting to visit with all of the
kids.

When we left we thought I would go get Preston some time during November for a weekend, but that didn't pan out. Hope you guys enjoy the short blog and the pictures. They really were a problem to get on here.

Debbie

Comments:
I am SOOOO impressed...three updates at one time. Good job, Debbie. Hope to see you soon.
Elaine
 
ha ha, its not very funny when the pics are being complicated, but since its you this time and not me having difficulties...its funny!
 
I'm impressed with the three new posts too, and now I have to start feeling guilty. :) Posting on facebook has made me really lazy with the blog. The boys were adorable, as usual.
Carolyn
 
Deb, the boys are so cute. Maybe I'll get some g-babies someday? Trace
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?