Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Christmas
These pictures are some I took before we opened gifts on Christmas evening. Danielle has more that are really great, too. We only had a few hours with them, but it made it perfect, since our kids were all together. We had Christmas at Michelle and Chris'. The boys went
The little computer you see Preston and Clint on was given by Mike and Barb and Preston loves it. He can do at least one game on it for sure. Clint likes to try to play on it too, but he doesn't care if he
They both still love reading most any book their is and will ask at any time if you would read to them.
The tube Jon is in with Preston is part of a play tent Mike and Barb gave them.
We all had a great time. I know Mike and I totally enjoyed the gifts we got.
Well, those are most of the pictures we took. The boys are here with us now and we hope to have more pictures in a few days. You never know though I am pretty slow sometimes.
Comments:
<< Home
great pictures glad get up date believe everyone had great christmas send more after this week papananna
Great pics and I enjoyed the stories too. It looks like y'all had such a great time. I love having all my chicks under my wings at one time too.
As bad as you are, you're still much better than me at keeping up your blog. I think my last post was a year ago. I'll try to work on it pretty soon.
Carolyn
Post a Comment
As bad as you are, you're still much better than me at keeping up your blog. I think my last post was a year ago. I'll try to work on it pretty soon.
Carolyn
<< Home
